- 1. Strain-gauge, potentiometer and d.c. inputs 2. PI or PID control 3. Fast control response time 4. Auto/Man station 5. Automatic calibration checking for strain-gauge 6 -wires 6. Custom linearization with 32 steps available 7. Analog retransmission output 8. Configurable alarms 9. Peak, valley, peah-to-peak memory 10. Serial line: optoisolated 4-wires Protocol GEFRAN CENCAL or MODBUS
- Microprocessor controller in 96x96 mm format (1/4 DIN).
- Manufactured using SMT, it provides an extremely complete operator interface and IP54 faceplate protection (IP65 with protective cover).
- The faceplate has a membrane keypad with 6 keys and three 4-digit LED displays for the process variable, setpoint and alphanumeric description of the parameters displayed.
- There are also two bargraphs for the deviation between the process variable and the setpoint and the output power and LED's to indicate the alarm states and control states.
- The model 2301 is designed for the acquisition of signals that have a high speed of variation.
- The input type is selected using a combination of jumpers and keyboard settings and can be a standard linear signal (also with custom linearisation), or the output from a pressure probe, load cell or potentiometer.
- There are also two auxiliary analogue inputs for linear signals in voltage or current for use as remote setpoint and reference line speed.
- There are also two logic inputs that can be configured for different functions such as alarm memory reset, peak memory reset, calibration check, enable remote setpoint, hold.
- The same functions can also be configured for the faceplate keys.
- The instrument performs the functions of memorizing the maximum peak value, minimum peak level, peak to peak value.
- There are two optoisolated analogue outputs for the control signal output and for retransmission of the input signal, remote setpoint, peak value or deviation.
- The controller has bumpless auto/manual switching and several modes of start-up.
- The optional serial communications port can be Current Loop, RS232 or RS422/485, with CENCAL or MODBUS protocol (selectable).
- It is possible to read from or write to any of the instruments parameters.